background

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy mid week....

Hello, Happy mid week x

We have been pottering around here at the cottage ....Spring cleaning, weeding the garden and picking Bananas as you do.....

I finished Mila's first Christmas stocking :)
Ooh exciting news for me :) We have a tow car for our little camper trailer..
We went to a caravan, camping show on Friday... not what we expected,,, to many New caravans for sale way over our budget,,, anyways I am loving the vintagness of our little old camper, we did get some new clasps for the sides of our camper to hold her all in place while on the road . now we are just looking for some canvas to do a bit of patching in the corners..Then I can slap some paint around and get in and shabby her up ..
We also went to a boat show on Sunday , thinking we might find a good deal on a couple of kayaks but nope not one there, oh well we did get to see a few million dollar boats,, just see ,,not touch lol

anyways that's all from me today :) I have been a little down and just thought I would pop in say Hi and up date x


                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This one is me dreaming ;) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Until next adventure
Take care
Kris
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest stocking ever! I love it....AND you got a new car to tow your camper. Isn't it amazing how expensive those things are? Unbelievable really!
    I hope you get to use your camper in the near future. Sorry you are having a kind of "down" day- I think we all have those from time to time. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished product kris when you will weave your beautiful magic. Hope your day improves ... Sending you a virtual hug and chat ������☕️

    ReplyDelete