background

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy Day...


Hello and Happy day ....
Wow the year has gone fast , My days have just been rolling into each other and then weeks go buy... I have been creating and selling in a beautiful little country home wares store and loving the response my creations have been getting.
I have also been getting on my CandyRoseCreations face book page a lot more and trying my hand at selling over there.. just a few little bits I have left from markets and some new creations I have been squeezing in between orders :)... Lots of sewing and stencilling .. Oooh and I got a new bike for my Birthday :)...
Life is pretty good here at the cottage , we have had some wonderful rain fall and our gardens are thriving and water tanks full :).. there is not a lot that gets out of the way with my stencilling craze :) .. having fun with Hubby's pots of herbs here ...
Taking on more fun and creative play time has me buzzing ... I found these cool letter stamps while rummaging around in Hubby's shed,,, OOh the Joy ;) .. ( he has since bought me a smaller set and I have been tagging anything that will take a hit) ...
Cuppa and rest times are playing in the pop up camper ;).... we have started the little Reno on the pop up, I have repaired the canvas and Hubby patching up the fibro top....
and after dark its back to the computer for more learning.....Well that's it from me for a few days,, I hope to pop back soon with some quick and easy crafting to share with you  ...
Until next adventure
Take care
Kris
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment