background

Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcoming A new little man into our family xox

Ooh yes :) Poppy and Nanny are proud grandparents of our first grand baby "BOY"..... Welcome our dear little "Mana James" born on the 12th of October weighing in at 9.5 :) our lil man xx
I am sure I will be sharing lots of photos of our 4 beautiful grandchildren ;) ....

Well now I have got our most exciting news out ,

On with the camper reno

We have been slowly getting our little pop up camper weather proof,,, this is a corner before

and now after,, hubby had a go at fibreglassing ,, I think he has done a wonderful job for his first go .. plenty more corners for him to practice on ....


I have had a little laps in my creative side and been a bit lazy of late,,, But hope that is all about to change. A sit with a to do list has got me ticking things off and back in Happy mode x




Our littlest grand baby girl Mila :) enjoyed her first Halloween .. doesn't she make the most adorable bumble Bee ....
It will be Mila's first Christmas and I am so excited to be making her a Christmas stocking.. this is what I have put together so far, I am making the "1st" into a badge so we can take it off ( Oh and maybe she can wear it for her 1st Birthday ;)
It will be a stocking shape with her name on the cuff on top, the pom poms under that, the Christmas word sewn on and the badge in place sort of like it is now.. the rose fabric the main stocking with a heal and toe in the spots.. well that's how I see it in my head!!!
Thank you for popping in. I hope to bring ( more than I have been) updates of our life at Avondale Cottage, creations, recipes and project how to's (or better put how I do) to this lil blog ..


Until next adventure
Take care
Kris
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment