background

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Just life at the cottage and stuff x

Hello xx

  
Welcome back to my little world at Avondale cottage
Life here at the cottage has been a mix of Full on , then lazy, then busy, then back to lazing again,,, wonderful visitors have come and gone, there have been highs and lows but always lots of laughs and loads of love....
 there has been snuggling by the fire ( mm well really its a flame effect heater but to me , with my rose coloured glasses and glass half full sort of brain, its a wonderful sparkly crackling toe warming fire ;))

There has been family visits with home cooked meals including fresh produce from our veg garden and daily egg collecting from our lovely hens , all enjoyed around the dining room table + board game nights and long chit chats were had here xox
 followed by more toe warming , knitting , crochet and family time spent in this snugly spot.
 Gardening has been a wonderful time to while away the hours ( or is it wile away?) anyways a wonderful time to just be out enjoying a few hours doing not much.. on our beautiful Queensland sunny winter days
 and tea taking out on the lawn in the sun has been featured highly on our day to day life here at the cottage
 in amongst all the visitors I have been learning amigurumi crochet and filling the void of missing company with these lil dudes :) .. each one has a personality of its own when complete , I am obsessed with creating them so you will be seeing plenty more on here.

Talking about posting on here,,, I have had loads I would love to share , to put up on here for all to see , to read , but then I don't ! I think to myself why? who wants to read my babble anyways? so I don't  bother!!!..... ) Pft time I get over my sulks and just do it,,, Soo..... I have come to the conclusion that I will continue to share my little world here at Avondale Cottage because I can :), because I really do enjoy sharing (even if no one reads it)... Because time goes by so quickly and I love coming back on here and reading my own bit of babble, and also the lovely comments I get from sweet readers of my babble... Its a great way for me to remember what my little world was like last year, last month, go through recipes i have been so excited to share yet have forgotten about ... To remember just how lucky I am to have a special little space I can collect my thoughts and photos in ...
That's all....... and that is a pretty fantastic reason to keep doing what I'm doing, how I'm doing it ;) I don't need to be some expert blogger,, Nope,,, I just need to be me.....
 I would dearly like to Thank you ever so much for popping in xxxx
Life is full of new beginnings.

Note to self ......
 Everyday is an opportunity to have a fresh start. It doesn't matter what happened yesterday all that counts is today. When you wake up in the morning know that today is full of opportunities waiting to be grabbed. It is a new day, a new start, the beginning of a new adventure awaits you.

Wishing all is well in your world and your days are bright and sparkly with your nights full of sweet dreams xx
Until next adventure
Take care
Kris
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment